I have used photos from various sources in the creation of this website. Below are some of my photo sources. If you are interested in knowing the source of a specific photo not listed below you can ask about it through the contact page.
- My profile photo was taken by Let There Be Light Photography in Calgary AB.
- Most photographs throughout my website were retrieved from Unsplash.com. I have put them into one collection where you can find info about the photographer or download the photo for your own use. Click here to view my Unsplash collection.
- The Add A Little logo (Daisy) and all other cover images on the Add A Little Curriculum blog posts were generated using Craiyon, unless otherwise indicated.
- My primary source for clipart is Free SVG
- Most photos taken of specific art, crafts, or activities were taken by me.
- Photos by M. Jeff Little: